I'm sure that you're annoyed with the lack of activity in our exclusive Facebook group, and you're probably having a hard time finding the value of being there.
So, this July, I want to start building the community back up and do something fun.
𝗪𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁!
winner takes all!
We want to reward the winner with something that will help our students in their careers as SEO Specialists. That said, our prize is worth approximately P25,000
I had a lot of free time one day a few months ago and decided to build a website for my stray rescue cat: https://chadicat.com/
It's a website, ok?
A side 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 project that's just taking precious space in my web host, but it makes friends and family laugh.
Chadicat.com is the perfect website to run a link-building contest, because (1) we're not targeting any keyword, hence not disrupting any industry, and (2) it's not a business - if we tanked the website, we're not ruining anyone's life.
This contest is only for students of Zero To SEO Hero: The Complete SEO Training Course.
- Build the best link to https://chadicat.com/. The best link is determined by the Domain Authority or DA. You can check the DA of a website through this tool. We would have used Ahrefs' DR, but I assume not everyone in the group has access to Ahrefs.
- The link with the highest Domain Authority (DA) wins.
- Use the following anchor texts only: Chadicat, chadicat.com, prettiest cat in the Philippines.
- Submit the link you built by commenting the URL where the link is live on the designated Facebook thread.
- You may submit more than one link.
- If duplicate links are made between 2 or more contestants, the first to submit the link gets the credit.
- The deadline for the contest is on August 6, 12 midnight. Winners will be announced on August 7, 2021 (5PM)
- Websites with Spam Scores above 10% will be disqualified.
- Links made through posts and shares on social media platforms are not counted.
- Spammy links coming from dubious sources (i.e, gambling, adult sites, hacked websites) are not counted and grounds for disqualification.
- Links coming from irrelevant sources are not counted. This is a cat website so make sure you're building links on animal-related websites too.